Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Which is best!

Dear Donkey's ears,

I have worked for ABC company for 30 years which produce cars, and I am happy to work.

Recently, the BBC company which produce computers asked me to join their company. They provided me twice salary than now.
But I 'm not good at computers.

Please advice me which company is better for me.

Select in Tokyo.

Dear Select in Tokyo,

Thank you for making corrections to your post! Great work! Please note these last few changes: 
  • A company which produces cars/computers is the correct form. "A company" is singular.
  • The proper sentence order is: I have worked for ABC Company, which produces cars, for 30 years
  • ears should be capitalized, written Ears in this case, because it is a title
  • advice should be spelled advise

4 comments:

  1. Dear Select in Tokyo.
    A wise man once said "the important in life is life". The idea is the most important thing is enjoy life. the money is important, but is not all, however if for you is important money, my suggestion is change job, but you considered risk for your decision.
    --- Donkey's eras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Select in Tokyo
    My God said to me, which is important to me money or interests?
    I replied it is interests, because money doesn't have blood, tear and flesh.
    Don't be controled by money. Keep your mind strongly.
    Donkey's Ears

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -Select

    Have you ever thought about what do you want to precious in your job and life, or why are you happy in your job now?
    If your priority is money, I recommend you should join new company. And if you really like your current job, you’d better to stay in your current company.

    --Mr.husband

    ReplyDelete