Wednesday, April 9, 2014

shoulder pain

Dear Donkey's Ear

I am an university student. I finished a military service 3 months ago.
I exercise regularly in a gym.

One day, I felt pain in my left shoulder. At first I thought that it was temporary pain.
But the pain continued all day. So I don't exercise, I have a lot of problems
I think reason _____ that I was in a military, I always sling a rifle on a left shoulder.
It effects my left shoulder.

I feel inconvinience in daily life. I don't know how to cure my shoulder.
Please help me

Shoulder patient in Boston

Dear Shoulder Patient,

Thank you for posting. Please note the following changes:
  • There is a ______ where there is a missing article ("a" or "the") or words missing
  • words that are spelled incorrectly are highlighted in pink
  • incorrect prepositions are highlighted in blue
  • awkward structures are highlighted in yellow
  • verbs in the wrong tense are highlighted in purple 
  • incorrect spellings are highlighted in green

No comments:

Post a Comment