Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Worst day of my life

Dear: Donkey's Ear

My girlfriend broke up with me after one year.

So, I went to my friend's party, and I met a beautiful girl, and then she said I'm handsome and she had liked me,  and then we have stayed together all night, but someone took a picture for us, and sent it to my girlfriend.
The next day she broke up with me, now I'm lost, because I love my princess, I want her back, but I don't know what to do, I'm unhappy without my princess.

Please help me with some advice.

Fliflopchanel in Boston.

Dear Flipflopchanel,

Thank you for posting. Please note the following changes:
  • There is a ______ where there is a missing article ("a" or "the") or words missing
  • words that are spelled incorrectly are highlighted in pink
  • verbs that are in the wrong tense are highlighted in green
  • incorrect prepositions are highlighted in blue

No comments:

Post a Comment