Dear: Donkeey's Ear
My girlfriend broke up with me, it's was the worst day in my life. I went to my friends party and stayed with another girl, and someone took a photo of us and sent it to my girlfriend. Next day my girl friend called to me, and said that...
Dear No Morals in Boston,
Something went wrong while I was editing your post and the text was lost! Please re-enter it. My apologies!!
-Kristin
Dear No Moral in Boston
ReplyDeleteIn this kind of situation, I always recommend first step is keep calm. I understand the mistake, but you need to speak with her and explain the situation. If you really love her, you should be to do soon something for recover her love and advice.
Be careful, the love is only one and you should careful.
--- Donkey's eras,
Dear No moral,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, if you have a lover, you shouldn’t go to such an obscene party.
I guess you had made same mistakes in your past days.
I would strongly suggest that you should keep your distance from girls, since you have no moral.
--Mr. husband