My girlfriend and I have been together 1 year.
One day, one letter was sent to me. The notice of military service!
I thought about my girlfriend because I hear that many couples had broken up in bad way.
someone said, "It is the best thing that I part with a girlfriend."
someone said, "No, no, no. If she is a good girl, she must wait for you.
I don't know what should I do.
I think that it is better way to part with a girlfriend. Because if we keep our relationship
both of us are distressed. We will be worse than yesterday.
So is it right thing that I part with my girlfriend?
Dear Brokenhearted in Boston,
Thank you for making corrections to your post! Great work! Please note these last few changes:
- Relation should be changed to relationship
- "we keep good relation each other" should be "we have a good relationship"
- "a" should be replaced with "my"
- So is parting with my girlfriend the right thing?
Dear Brokenhearted in Boston
ReplyDeleteHave you tried to speak her? The communication is the most important in relationship else if impossible a good it. If She loves you will understand the situation that you will duty as citizen.
--- Donkey's eras,
Dear Brokenhearted in Boston
ReplyDeleteMy God didn't say anything but I have an idea.
First, you should realize that this is the examination by God.
In this kind of situation, I always recommend to keep your relationship as just a friend. After you finished your duty, you would meet her. You'll decide your direction.
Donkey's Ears
Dear Brokenhearted,
ReplyDeleteHave you tried making sure of her feelings? If she loves you sincerely, she will wait for you.
How long will you be in military? One year? Two years? Anyway, it will be a quite short time as compared to whole of life.
My suggestion is not to break up good relationship. Good luck.
--Mr. husband