I am a university student who is ready to get a job.
I have great grades in my major field of study. I am also good in English.
I will graduate university in this year.
But I am worried about getting a job. Recently the world economy is worse and
Korea's economy is worse too. So there are few opportunities to get a job.
I don't have confidence that I will be success to get a job.
There are not enough information to get a job.
I don't know what I should study or achieve more.
May I ask for you some advice?
Troubled in Boston
Dear Troubled in Boston,
Thank you for making corrections to your post! Great work! Please note these last few changes:
- Information is singular, not plural, so "There is not enough information..."
- Do you mean "what I should study to achieve more"? Please ask about this.
Troubled in Boston
ReplyDeleteAs you know, you don't have a confidence.
I'm going to tell you a good spell.
"I can do it.I can do it.I can do it.I can do it.I can do it....."
Trust my words.
Donkey's Ears