I have a problem on my career.
I'm a very professional pilot, I have worked hard for 4 years like my colleges pilot, but my colleagues' salary is more than mine, because my salary is the same as when I started working in this company.
So I'm very upset with this problem and it is very boring.
Please advise me, what should I do now?
Flipflopchanel in Boston.
Dear Flipflopchanel,
Thank you for posting. Please note the following changes:
- There is a ______ where there is a missing article ("a" or "the") or words missing
- words that are spelled incorrectly are highlighted in pink
- incorrect prepositions are highlighted in blue
- awkward structures are highlighted in yellow
- incorrect pronouns are highlighted in purple
- incorrect spellings are highlighted in green
Dear Flipflopchanel in Boston,
ReplyDeleteHave you tried to speaks his boss? Communication is the most important in relation job. My suggestion is speak with his Boss and explain the situation and then together find the solution.
--- Bartender NYC