Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Low Salary

Dear: Donkey Ear
I have a litter problem in my career.

I'm very professional pilot, I have traveled for 3 years as another as pilots, but my salary is the same when I started.
So I'm unhappy in this company, because it make me down.

Please advice me, what should I do now?

Unhappy in Boston.    


Dear Unhappy,

Thank you for posting. Please note the following changes:
  • incorrect spellings are highlighted in green
  • for the rest of your corrections, please see your second post of the same content

2 comments:

  1. Dear Unhappy,

    Have you thought about why you doesn't get a salary increase? There is no doubt some kind of reason. Do you work really hard? Is your skill satisfactory? Are you in a good relationship with coworkers?
    Be more strict yourself and take a look at yourself again. You can probably grow more. God bless you.

    --Mr. husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unhappy in Boston.

    I am jealous of you, because you have good luck.
    Haven't you traveled for 3 years as pilot? And you have never had an accident.
    Keep your mind strong. You are right, correct.
    You can't buy your life by money.

    Buddhist monk

    ReplyDelete