I'm 53 years old. Recently, when I was running, sometimes I was choking.
I have been smoking _for_ about 30 years. I guess, if I stop smoking, I _get__ feel better. I have tried to stop smoking sometime, but didn't.
Could you suggest _for__ me how to stop smoking.
Heavy smoker in Tokyo.
Dear Heavy Smoker,
Thank you for posting. Please note the following changes:
- There is a ______ where there is a missing article ("a" or "the") or words missing
- awkward structures are highlighted in yellow
- verbs in the wrong tense are highlighted in purple
Heavy smoker in Tokyo
ReplyDeleteOh, my friend. I like smoking too. Please don't stop smoking.
I'm with you forever. You are my partner and the best friend.
Buddhist monk
Dear Heavy smoker in Tokyo.
ReplyDeleteMy congratulations by tried stop smoking, because it is very bad for your health. My suggestion is you need to go a specialist right now. He will indicate the best medication and the next steps.
In my experience, the medication is very complicated, but I sure that you can achieve.
--- Bartender NYC
Dear Heavy smoker
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel. Actually, I had been a heavy smoker for 40 years, but I don’t smoke now. In my experience, consulting a doctor works really well. A specialist gave me great prescriptions.
Go to the hospital. You have been already addicted to nicotine.
I’m sorry for not giving you any sufficient advice, but I can’t help you.
--Mr. Husband