Dear Donkey's ears,
My girl friend and I have been together for one year. We spent a happy time together, and she introduced me to her parents.
But her parents were surprised and refused to accept me. Because I am 50 years old and she is 20 years old. I know it's difficult for her parents. But we already promised to marry each other. I don't think there is a relationship between love and age.
Now, I'll try asking her parents again to get married. Please tell me what I should say.
Big gap in Tokyo
Dear Big Gap,
Thank you for your post! Please note the following changes:
Letters that should be Capitalized are highlighted in blue
Words that should be written together are underlined
Dear Big gap in Tokyo
ReplyDeleteI would strongly suggest that your thinks if really love her, because is very important get married. I can’t recommend that exactly says, only you talk with sincerely.
--- Donkey's eras,
Dear Big gap in Tokyo
ReplyDeleteMy God says you are a marathon runner on the start line.
You failed in your first attack to her parents but you'll get some chances from now. I would strongly suggest that your a lot of attacks will melt their iron hearts.
Trust my words and my God.
Donkey's Ears
Dear Big gap,
ReplyDeleteYou are right. Love has nothing to do with age.
You have no choice but to have a heart to heart talk with her parents and make them to understand your personality. If you love her sincerely, you can do it. I wish you the best.
-- Donkey’s ear