Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Age differences causing problems

Dear Donkey's Ear,

I have a big problem in my relationship.
My wife is 25 years old and I'm 55 year old, we always argue because she likes informal life and I like formal life, same time when we go to a restaurant for formal diner with my colleagues she does not feel comfortable.

What can I do to save my relationship?

Contradictions in New York

Dear Contradictions,

Thank you for your post!
Please note the following changes:
Sentences that are too long are underlined.
Next time please include more details.

thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Contradictions in New York
    Have you tried to speak her? The communication is the most important in relationship else if impossible a good it. My suggestion is speak with her and explain the situation and them together to find the solution.
    --- Donkey's eras,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Contradictions in New York
    Frankly speaking, which do you love formal life or your wife?
    Have you tried talking about this issue with each other?
    Let's talk about it. God luck!
    Donkey's Ears,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Contradictions,

    As the proverb says, “So many men, so many minds.”
    Since every people have different ideas, life is beautiful.
    If I were you, I’d like to recognize and “love” her including different ideas from you.
    If you cannot do it, your only option is to submit a divorce paper.

    --Mr. husband

    ReplyDelete